20th Anniversary Recurring Donation Promotion
16 August 2016
2016 is the RRGCC's 20th anniversary, so we've got a recurring donation (http://rrgcc.org/donate) promotion going, and we'd love for you to participate and win stuff (like a free rope, courtesy of BlueWater)! Details below:
- Start a recurring Monthly donation of $10 or a recurring Annual donation of $120 and get an RRGCC 20th Anniversary Sticker, a 20th Anniversary T-shirt, plus six entries to win a FREE ROPE!
- Start a recurring Monthly donation of $15 or a recurring Annual donation of $180 and get an RRGCC 20th Anniversary Sticker, a 20th Anniversary T-shirt, plus nine entries to win a FREE ROPE!
- Start a recurring Monthly donation of $20 or a recurring Annual donation of $240 and get an RRGCC 20th Anniversary Sticker, a 20th Anniversary T-shirt, Free Friday and Saturday Access to Rocktoberfest 2016, plus twelve entries to win a FREE ROPE!
To be eligible for this promotion all recurring Monthly or Annual donations (http://rrgcc.org/donate) must begin before September 30, 2016. The drawing for the free rope will be held Saturday evening during Rocktoberfest 2016. You do not need to be present to receive the rope if your entry is drawn as the winner.
Notes on the items pictured: Melissa Wagner designed us a beautiful 20th anniversary logo, and Mtn Ranks turned it into an awesome t-shirt! Thank you, Melissa, Mtn Ranks, and BlueWater Ropes!!
- 23 Oct 2016 - Rocktoberfest 2016 Wrap-Up
- 16 Aug 2016 - 20th Anniversary Recurring Donation Promotion
- 09 Aug 2016 - 2016 Johnny and Alex Trail Day Write-up
- 22 Jun 2016 - Sixth For A Cause
- 20 May 2016 - Rocktoberfest - New Location
- 03 May 2016 - Bald Rock Fork Road Speed Limit
- 13 Apr 2016 - Red River Reunion 2016 Recap
- 08 Mar 2016 - Economic Impact of Rock Climbing in the Red River Gorge
- 29 Jan 2016 - The Red River Reunion Climbing Competition Returns!
- 08 Jan 2016 - Proposed White Haired Goldenrod Delisting Ceremony Attended by RRGCC
- 04 Jan 2016 - RRGCC Climbers That Care 2015
- 26 Dec 2015 - Recent Changes in the MFRP …Older Posts