Avoid Sore Heel Parking Lot Today
by Paul Vidal
28 June 2013
Please do not drive up to the Sore Heel parking lot today. American Natural Gas will be doing some road work near the tanks and the work will make the road impassable.
To help let them do their jobs and avoid climbers having trouble, we’re asking that people park at either Drive By or near the Motherload parking lot.
This work should be done by the weekend but we will keep you posted if that time frame changes. As always, please respect the workers there and try to do whatever they might ask of you regarding avoiding areas or parking. And say thanks for the help they’ve provided recently, especially for the Coal Bank road.
Thanks all! And please share to help us get the word out.
- 16 Aug 2016 - 20th Anniversary Recurring Donation Promotion
- 09 Aug 2016 - 2016 Johnny and Alex Trail Day Write-up
- 22 Jun 2016 - Sixth For A Cause
- 20 May 2016 - Rocktoberfest - New Location
- 03 May 2016 - Bald Rock Fork Road Speed Limit
- 13 Apr 2016 - Red River Reunion 2016 Recap
- 08 Mar 2016 - Economic Impact of Rock Climbing in the Red River Gorge
- 29 Jan 2016 - The Red River Reunion Climbing Competition Returns!
- 08 Jan 2016 - Proposed White Haired Goldenrod Delisting Ceremony Attended by RRGCC
- 04 Jan 2016 - RRGCC Climbers That Care 2015
- 26 Dec 2015 - Recent Changes in the MFRP
- 30 Nov 2015 - Climbers That Care 2015
- 19 Oct 2015 - Rocktoberfest Review 2015
- 12 Oct 2015 - 2015 Rocktoberfest Clip ‘n’ Go Climbing Comp Results
- 30 Sep 2015 - Rocktoberfest 2015 Clinics
- 18 Sep 2015 - Rocktoberfest 2015 …Older Posts