Avoid Sore Heel Parking Lot Today
by Paul Vidal
28 June 2013
Please do not drive up to the Sore Heel parking lot today. American Natural Gas will be doing some road work near the tanks and the work will make the road impassable.
To help let them do their jobs and avoid climbers having trouble, we’re asking that people park at either Drive By or near the Motherload parking lot.
This work should be done by the weekend but we will keep you posted if that time frame changes. As always, please respect the workers there and try to do whatever they might ask of you regarding avoiding areas or parking. And say thanks for the help they’ve provided recently, especially for the Coal Bank road.
Thanks all! And please share to help us get the word out.
- 05 Jun 2017 - Conservation Alliance Grant
- 11 Jan 2017 - Red River Gorge Climbers' Coalition Teams up with Access Fund to Secure Access to the Motherlode
- 23 Oct 2016 - Rocktoberfest 2016 Wrap-Up
- 16 Aug 2016 - 20th Anniversary Recurring Donation Promotion
- 09 Aug 2016 - 2016 Johnny and Alex Trail Day Write-up
- 22 Jun 2016 - Sixth For A Cause …Older Posts