Forest Road 9B in Red River Gorge to be Closed Soon
13 March 2015
Indian Creek Road 9B will be gated closed to vehicles until sometime in the fall due to a stream restoration project. A temporary gate will be installed at the start of 9B (right after you cross bridge). This gate may be installed as early as this week. Road 9 and 9A will remain open this year. Visitors will not be allowed to drive down 9B but can walk the road using caution to avoid construction zones. Hopefully all work will be completed sometime this fall and the temporary gate removed. At that time, a new gate will be installed 0.9 miles down from the current end of 9B (at the location of former concrete dam).
- 23 Oct 2016 - Rocktoberfest 2016 Wrap-Up
- 16 Aug 2016 - 20th Anniversary Recurring Donation Promotion
- 09 Aug 2016 - 2016 Johnny and Alex Trail Day Write-up
- 22 Jun 2016 - Sixth For A Cause
- 20 May 2016 - Rocktoberfest - New Location
- 03 May 2016 - Bald Rock Fork Road Speed Limit
- 13 Apr 2016 - Red River Reunion 2016 Recap
- 08 Mar 2016 - Economic Impact of Rock Climbing in the Red River Gorge
- 29 Jan 2016 - The Red River Reunion Climbing Competition Returns!
- 08 Jan 2016 - Proposed White Haired Goldenrod Delisting Ceremony Attended by RRGCC
- 04 Jan 2016 - RRGCC Climbers That Care 2015
- 26 Dec 2015 - Recent Changes in the MFRP …Older Posts