MFRP Winter Trail Day RSVP
12 November 2013
We knew scheduling a winter trail day would be a bit of a gamble… Unfortunately, the weather for the end of the week before 12/7 is calling for much more rain than we'd like leading up to a trail day, so we're going to cancel and reschedule for a weekend with conditions more conducive to trail work. Thank you to all who RSVP'd, and to SEALgrinderPT (whose generous donation we will apply to lunches when we reschedule the trail day)! We'll keep our eyes on the forecast and stay in touch!
- 23 Oct 2016 - Rocktoberfest 2016 Wrap-Up
- 16 Aug 2016 - 20th Anniversary Recurring Donation Promotion
- 09 Aug 2016 - 2016 Johnny and Alex Trail Day Write-up
- 22 Jun 2016 - Sixth For A Cause
- 20 May 2016 - Rocktoberfest - New Location
- 03 May 2016 - Bald Rock Fork Road Speed Limit
- 13 Apr 2016 - Red River Reunion 2016 Recap
- 08 Mar 2016 - Economic Impact of Rock Climbing in the Red River Gorge
- 29 Jan 2016 - The Red River Reunion Climbing Competition Returns!
- 08 Jan 2016 - Proposed White Haired Goldenrod Delisting Ceremony Attended by RRGCC
- 04 Jan 2016 - RRGCC Climbers That Care 2015
- 26 Dec 2015 - Recent Changes in the MFRP …Older Posts