Announcement at Miguel's June 1 at 8pm
07 May 2013
Who: People who are interested in helping as trail leaders at future trail days
What: A day dedicated to learning good trail building and maintenance technique
When: June 15, 2013 from 9:00 am until 3:00 pm
Where: Flat Holler trail head, PMRP (walk to (but not up) the hill that leads to the Sore Heel parking lot, and then walk forward a little, and then a bit left)
Why: To certify folks in the community to run trail days for the RRGCC!
Please register below if you will be participating, and thank you!
- 23 Oct 2016 - Rocktoberfest 2016 Wrap-Up
- 16 Aug 2016 - 20th Anniversary Recurring Donation Promotion
- 09 Aug 2016 - 2016 Johnny and Alex Trail Day Write-up
- 22 Jun 2016 - Sixth For A Cause
- 20 May 2016 - Rocktoberfest - New Location
- 03 May 2016 - Bald Rock Fork Road Speed Limit
- 13 Apr 2016 - Red River Reunion 2016 Recap
- 08 Mar 2016 - Economic Impact of Rock Climbing in the Red River Gorge
- 29 Jan 2016 - The Red River Reunion Climbing Competition Returns!
- 08 Jan 2016 - Proposed White Haired Goldenrod Delisting Ceremony Attended by RRGCC
- 04 Jan 2016 - RRGCC Climbers That Care 2015
- 26 Dec 2015 - Recent Changes in the MFRP …Older Posts