JATD 2012 Registration
18 June 2012
This year's Johnny and Alex Trail Day isn't far away! Register now to help us get a head count for Saturday, August 11th.
The event starts at Lago Linda Hideaway at 8:00am. The trail work will wrap up around 3:00pm, and the fun will continue throughout the evening and night back at Lago Linda's with food, music, beer, frisbee, volleyball, water slides, swimming, general shenanigans, an instant collector's item (our event t-shirt), and The 23 String Band!
Please wear pants and close-toed shoes for the trail work — it's summertime in the Red, which means you should beware of poison ivy and snakes.
There is no cost to party this year, but we hope you'll make at least a small donation to help us cover the cost of t-shirts, food, and entertainment. :)
(Click the thumbnail of the event poster to see it full screen.)
- 05 Jun 2017 - Conservation Alliance Grant
- 11 Jan 2017 - Red River Gorge Climbers' Coalition Teams up with Access Fund to Secure Access to the Motherlode
- 23 Oct 2016 - Rocktoberfest 2016 Wrap-Up
- 16 Aug 2016 - 20th Anniversary Recurring Donation Promotion
- 09 Aug 2016 - 2016 Johnny and Alex Trail Day Write-up
- 22 Jun 2016 - Sixth For A Cause …Older Posts