JATD 2012 Registration
18 June 2012
This year's Johnny and Alex Trail Day isn't far away! Register now to help us get a head count for Saturday, August 11th.
The event starts at Lago Linda Hideaway at 8:00am. The trail work will wrap up around 3:00pm, and the fun will continue throughout the evening and night back at Lago Linda's with food, music, beer, frisbee, volleyball, water slides, swimming, general shenanigans, an instant collector's item (our event t-shirt), and The 23 String Band!
Please wear pants and close-toed shoes for the trail work — it's summertime in the Red, which means you should beware of poison ivy and snakes.
There is no cost to party this year, but we hope you'll make at least a small donation to help us cover the cost of t-shirts, food, and entertainment. :)
(Click the thumbnail of the event poster to see it full screen.)
- 16 Aug 2016 - 20th Anniversary Recurring Donation Promotion
- 09 Aug 2016 - 2016 Johnny and Alex Trail Day Write-up
- 22 Jun 2016 - Sixth For A Cause
- 20 May 2016 - Rocktoberfest - New Location
- 03 May 2016 - Bald Rock Fork Road Speed Limit
- 13 Apr 2016 - Red River Reunion 2016 Recap
- 08 Mar 2016 - Economic Impact of Rock Climbing in the Red River Gorge
- 29 Jan 2016 - The Red River Reunion Climbing Competition Returns!
- 08 Jan 2016 - Proposed White Haired Goldenrod Delisting Ceremony Attended by RRGCC
- 04 Jan 2016 - RRGCC Climbers That Care 2015
- 26 Dec 2015 - Recent Changes in the MFRP
- 30 Nov 2015 - Climbers That Care 2015
- 19 Oct 2015 - Rocktoberfest Review 2015
- 12 Oct 2015 - 2015 Rocktoberfest Clip ‘n’ Go Climbing Comp Results
- 30 Sep 2015 - Rocktoberfest 2015 Clinics
- 18 Sep 2015 - Rocktoberfest 2015 …Older Posts