RRGCC Website Assistant
- Be a member of the Board
- Possess an Internet connection and modern computer hardware.
- Proficient with the HTML markup language; preferably fluent in XHTML.
- Proficient with version control software and practices, specifically Git.
- Familiarity with command-line interfaces.
- Familiarity with, or willingness to learn about, the Jekyll static site generator and Liquid templates.
- Familiarity with Responsive design and mobile-first practices.
- Familiarity with Google Docs, Sheets, & Scripts preferred.
Description of Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a team maintaining the RRGCC website
- Assist in updating the RRGCC website in a timely fashion which includes:
- Content updates to pages
- Publishing new news/blog posts
- Evaluation of technologies and development of future website enhancements and capabilities.
Apply here if you're interested!