2014 Rocktoberfest Clip and Go Climbing Comp
07 October 2014
2014 Rocktoberfest Clip and Go Climbing Competition @ the Miller Fork Recreational Preserve
Sponsored by Black Diamond (read: awesome prizes)
- Points = bolts clipped on redpoint x multiplier. (Try often. Only the highest score counts.)
- Stick clipping 1st bolt is allowed, but you must climb to it free.
- Trad routes’ points are all or nothing.
- Anchors = 2 bolts (so, 2 points).
Sport climbing? It doesn’t matter if the gear is hanging.
Trad climbing? Place ’em yourself.
Start time: 10:00am
End time: 5:00pm
Location: MFRP parking lot (GPS coordinates are 37°38’31.9?N 83°40’44.0?W (37.642204, -83.678900), and more detailed instructions are on your comp scoresheet and the registration PDF)
Scoresheets must be turned in to Rick or Yasmeen in the MFRP parking lot at 5:00pm sharp, with your own score tallied and entered in the appropriate spot.
You can compete alone or as a team (or both, if you buy both an individual scoresheet and a team scoresheet).
Final rule: if the scoresheet is wrong, the scoresheet is right.
- 16 Aug 2016 - 20th Anniversary Recurring Donation Promotion
- 09 Aug 2016 - 2016 Johnny and Alex Trail Day Write-up
- 22 Jun 2016 - Sixth For A Cause
- 20 May 2016 - Rocktoberfest - New Location
- 03 May 2016 - Bald Rock Fork Road Speed Limit
- 13 Apr 2016 - Red River Reunion 2016 Recap
- 08 Mar 2016 - Economic Impact of Rock Climbing in the Red River Gorge
- 29 Jan 2016 - The Red River Reunion Climbing Competition Returns!
- 08 Jan 2016 - Proposed White Haired Goldenrod Delisting Ceremony Attended by RRGCC
- 04 Jan 2016 - RRGCC Climbers That Care 2015
- 26 Dec 2015 - Recent Changes in the MFRP
- 30 Nov 2015 - Climbers That Care 2015 …Older Posts