Keen to sell shoes, donate proceeds, create sparkly miracles
by Paul Vidal
06 October 2010
This Rocktoberfest, Keen is pulling out all the stops. As we speak (so to speak), they're loading up their trucks to the brim with Men's Obsidian and Women's RedRock shoes, shoes that typically go for up to $125 retail, and they'll hauling them to the Red. Why? So they can sell them to you guys for only $50.. and that $50 is going straight to the RRGCC to help pay for the Pendergrass-Murray Recreational Preserve.
So be sure bring you favorite shoe horn and plenty of socks..
Keen shoes available at Rocktoberfest for $50, all proceeds go to the RRGCC
- 23 Oct 2016 - Rocktoberfest 2016 Wrap-Up
- 16 Aug 2016 - 20th Anniversary Recurring Donation Promotion
- 09 Aug 2016 - 2016 Johnny and Alex Trail Day Write-up
- 22 Jun 2016 - Sixth For A Cause
- 20 May 2016 - Rocktoberfest - New Location
- 03 May 2016 - Bald Rock Fork Road Speed Limit
- 13 Apr 2016 - Red River Reunion 2016 Recap
- 08 Mar 2016 - Economic Impact of Rock Climbing in the Red River Gorge
- 29 Jan 2016 - The Red River Reunion Climbing Competition Returns!
- 08 Jan 2016 - Proposed White Haired Goldenrod Delisting Ceremony Attended by RRGCC
- 04 Jan 2016 - RRGCC Climbers That Care 2015
- 26 Dec 2015 - Recent Changes in the MFRP …Older Posts