Keen to sell shoes, donate proceeds, create sparkly miracles
by Paul Vidal
06 October 2010
This Rocktoberfest, Keen is pulling out all the stops. As we speak (so to speak), they're loading up their trucks to the brim with Men's Obsidian and Women's RedRock shoes, shoes that typically go for up to $125 retail, and they'll hauling them to the Red. Why? So they can sell them to you guys for only $50.. and that $50 is going straight to the RRGCC to help pay for the Pendergrass-Murray Recreational Preserve.
So be sure bring you favorite shoe horn and plenty of socks..
Keen shoes available at Rocktoberfest for $50, all proceeds go to the RRGCC
- 05 Jun 2017 - Conservation Alliance Grant
- 11 Jan 2017 - Red River Gorge Climbers' Coalition Teams up with Access Fund to Secure Access to the Motherlode
- 23 Oct 2016 - Rocktoberfest 2016 Wrap-Up
- 16 Aug 2016 - 20th Anniversary Recurring Donation Promotion
- 09 Aug 2016 - 2016 Johnny and Alex Trail Day Write-up
- 22 Jun 2016 - Sixth For A Cause …Older Posts