Clip ‘n’ Go 2012
10 October 2012
Our annual Clip ‘n’ Go Climbing Competition took place on Saturday, October 6th at the crags that branch off of the Sore Heel parking lot: Curbside, The Gallery, Volunteer Wall, Left Field, The Playground, Shady Grove, Bronaugh Wall, Purgatory, North 40, Courtesy Wall, Rival Wall, and What About Bob Wall. While the morning following the previous night's downpour was chilly and cloudy, the day ended up being one of the most beautiful so far this season. The 28 competitors had crisp temps and bluebird skies for most of their 10am–5pm window.
Thanks to our generous sponsors, the winners in each division won killer prizes, including hundreds of dollars in gift certificates and quickdraws they can use when they come back for more next year. :)
First: Beer 2
Second: Team Kaylin
First: Team Jeff GoldBloom with 306 points!
Second: Jeff & Yasi
Third: Carrie & Kimball
First: Laurel Hata
Second: Sami Bruce
First: Ben Kunz
Second: Jonathan Shen
Third: Andy Constantino
First: Tania Allen with 181 points and 21 routes!
Second: Sarah Brengosz
Third: Anna Hayes
First: Blake Bowling with 559 points and 40 routes!
Second: Dan Beck
- 05 Jun 2017 - Conservation Alliance Grant
- 11 Jan 2017 - Red River Gorge Climbers' Coalition Teams up with Access Fund to Secure Access to the Motherlode
- 23 Oct 2016 - Rocktoberfest 2016 Wrap-Up
- 16 Aug 2016 - 20th Anniversary Recurring Donation Promotion
- 09 Aug 2016 - 2016 Johnny and Alex Trail Day Write-up
- 22 Jun 2016 - Sixth For A Cause …Older Posts