Clip ‘n’ Go 2012
10 October 2012
Our annual Clip ‘n’ Go Climbing Competition took place on Saturday, October 6th at the crags that branch off of the Sore Heel parking lot: Curbside, The Gallery, Volunteer Wall, Left Field, The Playground, Shady Grove, Bronaugh Wall, Purgatory, North 40, Courtesy Wall, Rival Wall, and What About Bob Wall. While the morning following the previous night's downpour was chilly and cloudy, the day ended up being one of the most beautiful so far this season. The 28 competitors had crisp temps and bluebird skies for most of their 10am–5pm window.
Thanks to our generous sponsors, the winners in each division won killer prizes, including hundreds of dollars in gift certificates and quickdraws they can use when they come back for more next year. :)
First: Beer 2
Second: Team Kaylin
First: Team Jeff GoldBloom with 306 points!
Second: Jeff & Yasi
Third: Carrie & Kimball
First: Laurel Hata
Second: Sami Bruce
First: Ben Kunz
Second: Jonathan Shen
Third: Andy Constantino
First: Tania Allen with 181 points and 21 routes!
Second: Sarah Brengosz
Third: Anna Hayes
First: Blake Bowling with 559 points and 40 routes!
Second: Dan Beck
- 16 Aug 2016 - 20th Anniversary Recurring Donation Promotion
- 09 Aug 2016 - 2016 Johnny and Alex Trail Day Write-up
- 22 Jun 2016 - Sixth For A Cause
- 20 May 2016 - Rocktoberfest - New Location
- 03 May 2016 - Bald Rock Fork Road Speed Limit
- 13 Apr 2016 - Red River Reunion 2016 Recap
- 08 Mar 2016 - Economic Impact of Rock Climbing in the Red River Gorge
- 29 Jan 2016 - The Red River Reunion Climbing Competition Returns!
- 08 Jan 2016 - Proposed White Haired Goldenrod Delisting Ceremony Attended by RRGCC
- 04 Jan 2016 - RRGCC Climbers That Care 2015
- 26 Dec 2015 - Recent Changes in the MFRP
- 30 Nov 2015 - Climbers That Care 2015
- 19 Oct 2015 - Rocktoberfest Review 2015
- 12 Oct 2015 - 2015 Rocktoberfest Clip ‘n’ Go Climbing Comp Results
- 30 Sep 2015 - Rocktoberfest 2015 Clinics
- 18 Sep 2015 - Rocktoberfest 2015 …Older Posts