Dan Lubbers' Photography Raises Money for the Coalition
by Terri King
08 May 2012
On Friday, February 10 photographer Dan Lubbers hosted an art show to display his photography and raise money for the RRGCC. The show was hosted by Highland Coffee in Louisville, KY and featured photos from Lubbers' recent visit to Hawaii, with a few climbing shots thrown in for good measure.
Guests were invited to enter a raffle to win a print of one of Lubbers' photographs, with the proceeds going directly to the RRGCC. By the end of the night, $95 had been raised and was donated to the RRGCC to further their mission of preserving and promoting responsible climbing. Lubbers' photos will be on display at Highland Coffee through the end of February, and there is a donation box where admirers can give to the RRGCC. Lubbers' work is also featured on his website.
- 05 Jun 2017 - Conservation Alliance Grant
- 11 Jan 2017 - Red River Gorge Climbers' Coalition Teams up with Access Fund to Secure Access to the Motherlode
- 23 Oct 2016 - Rocktoberfest 2016 Wrap-Up
- 16 Aug 2016 - 20th Anniversary Recurring Donation Promotion
- 09 Aug 2016 - 2016 Johnny and Alex Trail Day Write-up
- 22 Jun 2016 - Sixth For A Cause …Older Posts