Dan Lubbers' Photography Raises Money for the Coalition
by Terri King
08 May 2012
On Friday, February 10 photographer Dan Lubbers hosted an art show to display his photography and raise money for the RRGCC. The show was hosted by Highland Coffee in Louisville, KY and featured photos from Lubbers' recent visit to Hawaii, with a few climbing shots thrown in for good measure.
Guests were invited to enter a raffle to win a print of one of Lubbers' photographs, with the proceeds going directly to the RRGCC. By the end of the night, $95 had been raised and was donated to the RRGCC to further their mission of preserving and promoting responsible climbing. Lubbers' photos will be on display at Highland Coffee through the end of February, and there is a donation box where admirers can give to the RRGCC. Lubbers' work is also featured on his website.
- 23 Oct 2016 - Rocktoberfest 2016 Wrap-Up
- 16 Aug 2016 - 20th Anniversary Recurring Donation Promotion
- 09 Aug 2016 - 2016 Johnny and Alex Trail Day Write-up
- 22 Jun 2016 - Sixth For A Cause
- 20 May 2016 - Rocktoberfest - New Location
- 03 May 2016 - Bald Rock Fork Road Speed Limit
- 13 Apr 2016 - Red River Reunion 2016 Recap
- 08 Mar 2016 - Economic Impact of Rock Climbing in the Red River Gorge
- 29 Jan 2016 - The Red River Reunion Climbing Competition Returns!
- 08 Jan 2016 - Proposed White Haired Goldenrod Delisting Ceremony Attended by RRGCC
- 04 Jan 2016 - RRGCC Climbers That Care 2015
- 26 Dec 2015 - Recent Changes in the MFRP …Older Posts