Climbers That Care 2015
30 November 2015
An Event Benefitting the Needy in Lee County, Kentucky
Until December 18, 2015 donations will be accepted at the following locations to benefit the Beattyville Helping Hands Food Bank:
Slade, KY – Daniel Boone Trading Post
Louisville, KY – Climb Nulu
Cincinnati, OH – Climb Time of Blue Ash & RockQuest Climbing Center
Everyday canned food items including tuna, chicken, vegetables, beans, fruit, and soups along with boxed pastas are needed.
The Helping Hands Food Bank is preparing Christmas food boxes for 160 families and has already collected the corn, green beans, gravy and cranberry sauce for the boxes. However, meat (turkeys and hams), stuffing, pie, and bread still need to be purchased. They are currently $600 short of the funds needed. To contribute for these fresh food items please send a check for your tax deductible donation on or before December 15th (with “Climbers That Care” in the memo line) to the RRGCC, PO Box 22156, Lexington, KY 40522-2156.
- 23 Oct 2016 - Rocktoberfest 2016 Wrap-Up
- 16 Aug 2016 - 20th Anniversary Recurring Donation Promotion
- 09 Aug 2016 - 2016 Johnny and Alex Trail Day Write-up
- 22 Jun 2016 - Sixth For A Cause
- 20 May 2016 - Rocktoberfest - New Location
- 03 May 2016 - Bald Rock Fork Road Speed Limit
- 13 Apr 2016 - Red River Reunion 2016 Recap
- 08 Mar 2016 - Economic Impact of Rock Climbing in the Red River Gorge
- 29 Jan 2016 - The Red River Reunion Climbing Competition Returns!
- 08 Jan 2016 - Proposed White Haired Goldenrod Delisting Ceremony Attended by RRGCC
- 04 Jan 2016 - RRGCC Climbers That Care 2015
- 26 Dec 2015 - Recent Changes in the MFRP …Older Posts