Climbers That Care 2015
30 November 2015
An Event Benefitting the Needy in Lee County, Kentucky
Until December 18, 2015 donations will be accepted at the following locations to benefit the Beattyville Helping Hands Food Bank:
Slade, KY – Daniel Boone Trading Post
Louisville, KY – Climb Nulu
Cincinnati, OH – Climb Time of Blue Ash & RockQuest Climbing Center
Everyday canned food items including tuna, chicken, vegetables, beans, fruit, and soups along with boxed pastas are needed.
The Helping Hands Food Bank is preparing Christmas food boxes for 160 families and has already collected the corn, green beans, gravy and cranberry sauce for the boxes. However, meat (turkeys and hams), stuffing, pie, and bread still need to be purchased. They are currently $600 short of the funds needed. To contribute for these fresh food items please send a check for your tax deductible donation on or before December 15th (with “Climbers That Care” in the memo line) to the RRGCC, PO Box 22156, Lexington, KY 40522-2156.
- 05 Jun 2017 - Conservation Alliance Grant
- 11 Jan 2017 - Red River Gorge Climbers' Coalition Teams up with Access Fund to Secure Access to the Motherlode
- 23 Oct 2016 - Rocktoberfest 2016 Wrap-Up
- 16 Aug 2016 - 20th Anniversary Recurring Donation Promotion
- 09 Aug 2016 - 2016 Johnny and Alex Trail Day Write-up
- 22 Jun 2016 - Sixth For A Cause …Older Posts