RRGCC Fall 2014 Open Meeting
01 November 2014
The Red River Gorge Climbers’ Coalition is holding an open meeting on Saturday, November 8, 2014 at the Pine Crest Camp Lodge (203 Pinecrest Camp Rd, Beattyville, KY 41311) from 9:30 – 10:30am. The purpose of the meeting will be to discussing the formation of three volunteer committees to improve our effectiveness in 2015 and beyond. The work of these committees will focus on the areas of communication, land management, and fundraising. We will also be discussing the Conservation Alliance grant for the Miller Fork Recreational Preserve purchase and the RRGCC’s need to raise a little over $11,000 in matching funds by the end of 2014 to fulfill the grant requirements. If you are interested in being involved with one of the committees or want to help with the Conservation Alliance grant fundraising but can’t attend the meeting please contact us.
- 16 Aug 2016 - 20th Anniversary Recurring Donation Promotion
- 09 Aug 2016 - 2016 Johnny and Alex Trail Day Write-up
- 22 Jun 2016 - Sixth For A Cause
- 20 May 2016 - Rocktoberfest - New Location
- 03 May 2016 - Bald Rock Fork Road Speed Limit
- 13 Apr 2016 - Red River Reunion 2016 Recap
- 08 Mar 2016 - Economic Impact of Rock Climbing in the Red River Gorge
- 29 Jan 2016 - The Red River Reunion Climbing Competition Returns!
- 08 Jan 2016 - Proposed White Haired Goldenrod Delisting Ceremony Attended by RRGCC
- 04 Jan 2016 - RRGCC Climbers That Care 2015
- 26 Dec 2015 - Recent Changes in the MFRP
- 30 Nov 2015 - Climbers That Care 2015 …Older Posts