9th annual Johnny and Alex Trail Day
by Paul Vidal
17 July 2013
This summer is slipping along and we're quickly approaching August. With August comes our annual installment of one of the East's largest trail days, Johnny and Alex Trail Day. With our ninth annual JATD, we have no intention of showing our age and are planning on one of the biggest JATD's we've ever hosted. Now with the Pendergrass-Murray Recreational Preserve and the Miller Fork Recreational Preserve to maintain and develop, we need your help is diggin' some dirt and hacking some high quality trails in the hills.
As always, we will keep you fed, providing Miguel's for lunch and then Red River Rockhouse for dinner that evening. We also will have plenty of swag to raffle, auction, and just give away, all from our many generous sponsors. If you didn't leave it all out on the trails, pick yourself up for a little pickin' and grinnin' from the 23 String Band, back and better than ever. And of course there will be plenty of frisbee tossing, volleyball volleying, and slip n' slide.. slipping for your entertainment throughout the evening.
If you sign by July 26, you'll be treated to a free JATD shirt! There's even a poly-pro option for those of you that want to donate a little extra, a great shirt for those that want to show a little JATD pride at their next race. But you'll have to sign by July 26 to get your shirt, so hurry!
Register at rrgcc.org/jatd/jatd.php and let your friends know that you’ll be doing your part in the Red!
As always, make sure to thank our generous sponsors every chance you get!
|REI||Access Fund||Red River Outdoors|
|Miguel's||Red River Rockhouse||Bluegrass Bouldering|
|Benchmark Outdoor Outfitter||RockQuest Climbing Center||J&H Lanmark|
|Gordon Food Services||ClifBar||Gore-Tex|
|Lago Linda Hideaway||Elodie Saracco Photography|
- 23 Oct 2016 - Rocktoberfest 2016 Wrap-Up
- 16 Aug 2016 - 20th Anniversary Recurring Donation Promotion
- 09 Aug 2016 - 2016 Johnny and Alex Trail Day Write-up
- 22 Jun 2016 - Sixth For A Cause
- 20 May 2016 - Rocktoberfest - New Location
- 03 May 2016 - Bald Rock Fork Road Speed Limit
- 13 Apr 2016 - Red River Reunion 2016 Recap
- 08 Mar 2016 - Economic Impact of Rock Climbing in the Red River Gorge
- 29 Jan 2016 - The Red River Reunion Climbing Competition Returns!
- 08 Jan 2016 - Proposed White Haired Goldenrod Delisting Ceremony Attended by RRGCC
- 04 Jan 2016 - RRGCC Climbers That Care 2015
- 26 Dec 2015 - Recent Changes in the MFRP …Older Posts