RRGCC 2013 Open Meeting
28 February 2013
The 2013 Annual Meeting of the Red River Gorge Climbers' Coalition will be held on Saturday, March 9, 2013 at the Pine Crest Camp Lodge located at 200 Pine Crest Camp Rd, Beattyville, KY 41311. Prior to the meeting, a continental breakfast will be served from 8:30 – 9:00am. A regular RRGCC Board meeting will then be held from 9:00 – 9:30am. This will be followed from 9:30 – 10:00am by a presentation and discussion of the Coalition's Strategic Plan for 2013. Major initiatives to be pursued by the RRGCC in 2013 include finalization of an updated Memorandum of Understanding with the US Forest Service and Daniel Boone National Forest, further development of mountain biking opportunities on the Coalition-owned Pendergrass-Murray Recreational Preserve (PMRP), and establishment of a fund for potential future land acquisitions. If you plan to attend this meeting, please RSVP on our Facebook page or to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can get an idea of how much food and hand-outs we need to have.
- 23 Oct 2016 - Rocktoberfest 2016 Wrap-Up
- 16 Aug 2016 - 20th Anniversary Recurring Donation Promotion
- 09 Aug 2016 - 2016 Johnny and Alex Trail Day Write-up
- 22 Jun 2016 - Sixth For A Cause
- 20 May 2016 - Rocktoberfest - New Location
- 03 May 2016 - Bald Rock Fork Road Speed Limit
- 13 Apr 2016 - Red River Reunion 2016 Recap
- 08 Mar 2016 - Economic Impact of Rock Climbing in the Red River Gorge
- 29 Jan 2016 - The Red River Reunion Climbing Competition Returns!
- 08 Jan 2016 - Proposed White Haired Goldenrod Delisting Ceremony Attended by RRGCC
- 04 Jan 2016 - RRGCC Climbers That Care 2015
- 26 Dec 2015 - Recent Changes in the MFRP …Older Posts