RRGCC Applies for Access Fund Grant
11 March 2013
The RRGCC has been working hard on your behalf to secure more climbing. At this time we need the help of all Access Fund members.
We have located a piece of property that is 309 acres and has the potential for over 250 new routes. We are still negotiating the cost and terms of the agreement. Since the deal has not been signed, we are not releasing more information at the request of the seller. We hope to have everything finalized soon.
This is where we need your help. Access Fund members will have received an email asking to approve grant proposals. The RRGCC has applied to the AF for a grant to help with the cost of the purchase. Please open the link and click on the RRGCC's grant request as a 5 (high priority).
We certainly understand that everyone would like more information about this deal, but please be respectful that these negotiations are fragile and we certainly do not want to lose this opportunity. We will provide more information as soon as we are authorized to release it.
Thank you for your support!
- 05 Jun 2017 - Conservation Alliance Grant
- 11 Jan 2017 - Red River Gorge Climbers' Coalition Teams up with Access Fund to Secure Access to the Motherlode
- 23 Oct 2016 - Rocktoberfest 2016 Wrap-Up
- 16 Aug 2016 - 20th Anniversary Recurring Donation Promotion
- 09 Aug 2016 - 2016 Johnny and Alex Trail Day Write-up
- 22 Jun 2016 - Sixth For A Cause …Older Posts